Unique new build homes in equally unique coastal locations don’t come to the market that often. That’s why this latest offering of architecture-inspired homes is sure to capture the imagination of a range of discerning buyers.
THE NORTH ANTRIM COAST AWAITS.
With a total of only 4 homes on offer at Rathlin Road, this latest development by McAlister Builders truly is exclusive.
That exclusivity is carried throughout with an interior package inspired by Ballycastle Homecare, a prestigious family owned business established in 1982. With a wealth of experience designing kitchens and bathrooms with brands such as Poggenpohl, Pronorm, Gaggeneau, Wolf, Duravit, Laufen as well as luxury tile brands, Ballycastle Homecare will help meet the exacting standards of each buyer at Rathlin Road.
There are two of each house type available at Rathlin Road. The semi-detached "Coastal" type to the front of the development is a luxurious 5 bedroom property offering 2600sq ft across 3 floors.
To a luxurious 5 bedroom property offering 2600sq ft across 3 floors. To the rear of the plot is the “Pebble”, an opulent 4 bedroom property offering 2150sq ft of living space over 2 floors.
The design of each home and the space on offer is architecture at its very best. Bright, spacious living and multi-use spaces to the ground floors will allow owners to truly embrace coastal living whilst generous bedrooms, luxurious bathrooms and high-end en-suites adorn the upper floors. See spec at rear for further details of the exclusive finishes on offer.
"Named best place to live in Northern Ireland in the Sunday Times' Best Places to Live 2020 list."
THE COASTAL -
242m2 / 2600 SQ FT
- Ground Floor
- First Floor
- Second Floor
|Living Area / Dining||4.8m x 6.2m|
|Kitchen||6.7m x 3.6m|
|Living Room||4.2m x 5.35m|
|Utility||2.6m x 2.1m|
|WC||1.5m x 2.1m|
|Bedroom 1||4.3m x 3.55m|
|Ensuite||3.0m x 2.0m|
|Walk-in-Wardrobe||2.3m x 2.5m|
|Bedroom 2||4.3m x 3.0m|
|Bedroom 3||3.6m x 3.0m|
|Bedroom 4||4.8m x 3.0m|
|Bathroom||4.3m x 2.4m|
|Bedroom 5||4.4, x 7.0m|
|Shower Room||2.15m x 2.4m|
THE PEBBLE -
200m2 / 2150 SQ FT
- Ground Floor
- First Floor
|Living Room||6.05m x 4.6m|
|Dining / Kitchen / Living Area||6.8m x 8.75m
(at widest point)
|Utility||3.2m x 2.3m|
|WC||3.2m x 1.1m|
|Bedroom 1||3.35m x 4.92m|
|Bedroom 2||3.35m x 4.92m|
|Bedroom 3||3.35m x 3.72m|
|Bedroom 4||3.8m x 4.6m|
|Dressing Room||2.15m x 1.95m|
|Ensuite||2.15m x 2.55m|
|Bathroom||2.15m x 3.62m|
LUXURY TURNKEY SPECIFICATION
Our superior build methods include solid brick and block wall construction with extra wide insulated cavity walls and extra deep insulation in the attic and floors to create a warm and efficient home. We provide 10 year structural warranty with all our homes.
- Choice of traditional or contemporary kitchen with soft close doors and drawers
- Corian or granite worktops and upstands
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Integrated under unit lighting
- Branded integrated appliances including electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer and Quooker instant boiling tap always have instant 100°C boiling water alongside regular hot and cold.
- Branded contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Drench shower head and retractable hand held shower
- WC with soft close function
- Anti-steam illuminated mirror
- Bespoke wall mounted vanity unit
- Chrome heated towel radiators
- Fully tiled shower enclosure and bath, partially tiled elsewhere.
Smart Home Living
- High specification electronic lighting controls
- State-of-the-art heating controls.
- High quality units with choice of door finishes, worktops and handles
- Free standing washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Concrete floors on ground floor and high quality sound reduction floors on first floors
- Tiled flooring to hall and kitchen
- Tiled flooring to bathrooms and en-suites
- Carpeted flooring with high quality underlay to bedrooms, stairs & landing.
- Painted walls with colours from the exclusive Farrow & Ball range
- Painted doors, architraves and skirtings
- Bespoke chrome ironmongery
- Deep moulded skirting boards and architraves
- High quality uPVC framed double glazed windows & hardwood doors.
Heating & Energy Efficiency
- Highly efficient oil boiler with underfloor heating throughout the property
- Low energy requirement build standards
- High air tightness standards.
- Tarmac driveways with feature pavia areas
- Turfed gardens to front and rear
- Landscape plan incorporating planting and hedging throughout
- Bricked pavia patio areas and paths
- Front and rear external lighting
- Exterior water and electrical supply.
- Multi-room wiring to living area and master bedroom
- Energy efficient down-lighters
- Security alarm system
- Comprehensive range of chrome slimline electrical sockets and switches to ground floor
- Mains supply smoke and carbon monoxide detectors with battery backup
- USB charging ports to every room in house
- External lights fitted front and rear.
Flexible Outdoor Rooms
Each home at Rathlin Road will be enhanced by a versatile outdoor building. Each will offer a generous internal space and create flexible options for use as a Garage, Home Office or Garden Room for entertaining. Each will be built with cavity wall construction and finished to the following high standard:
- Fully plastered internal walls and ceilings
- Recessed spotlights
- Wiring for sound system
- Underfloor Heating
- Tilled flooring
- Insulated garage door
- Large patio doors opening to garden area.
WALKTHROUGH - CLICK THE HOTSPOTS TO EXPLORE
Ballycastle's location is ideal to make the most of the popular North Antrim Coast. With Blue Flag beaches, Championship Golf Courses and Northern Ireland’s major tourist attractions within a short drive away, the offering at Rathlin Road just gets better.
Discerning buyers will appreciate, not only the spacious luxury on offer, but also the convenience to local amenities including an array of boutique shopping and eateries as well as recreational activities in abundance.
The popularity of the area speaks for itself and with The 153rd Open set for Royal Portrush in 2025, buyers are realising the unique potential and lifestyle that the North Antrim Coast has to offer.